Glasfloss Z-Line MR-11 16-3/8 x 21-1/2 x 1 MERV 11 furnace filters are an inexpensive upgrade from standard pleated air filters and excel where similar HVAC filters (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning) fall short. These MERV 11 air filters also offer an eco-friendly design and enhanced particle filtration. The air filter frame is constructed of heavy-duty, moisture resistant beverage board incorporating post-consumer recycled materials making it very sturdy and easy to install and remove from your HVAC system (similar furnace filters can be difficult to install and remove if they are flimsy or have absorbed moisture). 100% synthetic fibers are used to construct the pleated air filter media that will not support microbial growth or absorb moisture. All of the components are thermally bonded together for high durability and extended reliability, making the Glasfloss Z-Line Series the preferred air filters for residential homes and commercial spaces.
- Moisture Resistant, Heavy-Duty Construction
- Eco-Friendly Design with Post-Consumer Materials
- Easy to Install and Remove
- 100% Synthetic Fibers Won’t Support Microbial Growth
- Click Here for Air Filter Change Frequency (Opens in new window)